Discussions
The H.E.R.O.(E). Model of Wisdom
By Jeffrey Webster A Professor of Psychology at Langara College in Vancouver, Canada, Jeffrey Webster, PhD has three main academic research interests: reminiscence functions, time perspective, and wisdom. He has developed and published psychometrically

• COMMENTS
  • Mon, May 2 2016 3:47 PM

Jean Matelski Boulware

By Jeffrey Webster A Professor of Psychology at Langara College in Vancouver, Canada, Jeffrey Webster, PhD has three main academic research interests: reminiscence functions, time perspective, and wisdom. He has developed and published psychometrically
  • Sat, May 21 2016 1:54 PM

Charles Savage

Jeffery, thanks for bringing out the five elements of H.E.R.O.(E). I can see how my "humor" side is already smiling, as it reminds me it's the most ignored aspect of so many of our lives. With "Reflection," how do we really awaken
  • Wed, May 25 2016 12:36 PM

Jeffrey Webster

Hi Charles. Thanks for your encouraging words and constructive questions. I think your first and third comments might be combined to suggest one partial answer. Specifically, the type of humor measured by the SAWS is associated with humility which is
Join the Network    
Users are able to post wisdom-related news & publications, maintain a profile, and participate in discussion forums.

Recent Discussions

Discussion Suggestions

admin@wisdomresearch.org