Discussions
Could an 'explicit wisdom perspective' advance interdisciplinary research?
The Defining Wisdom project was born from a concern that talk of wisdom has disappeared from a wide range of academic disciplines, and to their detriment. That wisdom has departed from the conversation is certainly true in the two worlds in which I work

• COMMENTS
  • Tue, Mar 31 2009 2:54 PM

Joy Wattawa

The Defining Wisdom project was born from a concern that talk of wisdom has disappeared from a wide range of academic disciplines, and to their detriment. That wisdom has departed from the conversation is certainly true in the two worlds in which I work
  • Wed, Apr 1 2009 12:54 PM

Valerie Tiberius

John, Thanks for this really interesting post. I've been thinking about the same kinds of issues in connection with the psychology of well-being (particularly the apparent assymetry regarding whose research is useful to whom). I think you're quite
  • Tue, Jul 27 2010 2:14 AM

Ravi Arapurakal

An 'explicit wisdom perspective' should advance interdisciplinary research, if only because such a perspective highlights both its possibility and its desirability. With the advent of science a few centuries ago, the proliferation of new concepts
Join the Network    
Users are able to post wisdom-related news & publications, maintain a profile, and participate in discussion forums.

Recent Discussions

Discussion Suggestions

admin@wisdomresearch.org